IPhone AppAndroid App

Tel.: 678-560-5550
Add.:617 JOHNSON FERRY RD
MARIETTA GA 30068-4628

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERAMERICAN EXPRESSDISCOVERCASH
Title: Worst food!4/19/2013 5:27:24 PM
I just had there sesame chinken and not only did it take over an hour and half to get to me. It was the worst sesame chinken I've have ever had!! And when I called to complain and ask for my money back. They said we can't do any thing for you. So I asked what if I was eating in your Restaurant and didn't like the meal which I didn't finish.. Would you still try to make me pay? Because I won't!!! I will never eat here again even if they give me my money back..
Title: good3/25/2012 4:05:24 AM
Title: ²Í¹ÝÎÀÉúÎÊÌâ3/25/2012 4:03:33 AM
BOSS£º ÄúºÃ£¡ ÎÒÊdzÂÀÏÓÑɱ³æ¹«Ë¾µÄmichael£¡ÎÒÃǹ«Ë¾ÊÇÈ«ÃÀ×î´óµÄɱ³æÒ©Æ·¹©Ó¦ÉÌ£¬Ö÷ÒªÊÇ°ï²Í¹ÝɱÃðó¯òë¡¢ÀÏÊó¡¢ÂìÒÏ/°×ÒÏ¡¢ÎÃ×Ó¡¢³ô³æ£¬Ö©ÖëµÈ£¡ÎÒ¹«Ë¾±¾ÔÂÕýÔÚ×ö´ÙÏú£¬²úÆ·¶¼ÔÚ´òÌؼۣ¬ºÜÓŻݡ£Èç¹ûÄúÓÐʲôÐèÒªµÄ²úÆ·µÄ»°£¬Ö»ÒªÎÒÄÜ°ïµ½ÄúµÄ¡£ÎÒ½«ÀÖÒâΪÄúЧÀÍ£¡³ÂÀÏÓÑÌØЧó¯òëÒ©[Ö÷Òª³É·Ý] ·úÏx°·[ÐÔ  î] ±¾Æ·îwÁ£ î£¬â¿sÐÔËŽÎŸo®Î¶£¬Œ¦È˺̈́ÓÎﶼŸoº¦.[ÒŽ ¸ñ] ÿƿ2°»Ë¾.[Óà ·¨] һƿÅݶþ°õÎÂË®£¬ÔÚÊÕ¹¤Ç°£¬‡ŠÔÚ‰¦±ÚÉÏ£¬‰¦½ÇÉÏ£¬µÚ¶þÌì¾Í¿ÉҊЧ£¬‚}Žì.ס¼Ò¡¢²Íð^¡¢ÓHÆÝÅóÓѶ¼¿ÉÒÔÓã¬Ò»‚€ÔÂÓÃɴΣ¬±£×C°ëÄêƒÈ›]ÓÐó¯òë.һƿ´òé_¾ÍÒªÓÃÍ꣬·ÀֹˎÎïˎЧʧÕæ. 1000³ß/ÿƿ £¬ÈýÆ¿ÆðÓ†¡£[Êտʽ] ÐÅÓÿ¨/COD/¼Ä֧Ʊ£¨¶à¼Ó$11½oà]ßf†T£©·½Ê½¸¶¿î£¬×¢£º±¾¹«Ë¾Ö÷´ò²úÆ·£ºÃûƬ£¬º£±¨£¬¹Î¹ÎÀÖ£¬ÇýÊóÆ÷£¬¿ªÆ¿Æ÷£¬vip¿¨£¬À­»­±Ê£¬ÏàƬÊó±êµæ£¬XÕ¹¼Ü£¬²Í¹ÝÖÆ·þ¡¢Ã±×Ó£¬µÆÏ䣬Կ³×¿Û£¬·ÂÕæС¹Ò¼þ£¬»¯×±¾µ£¬Öйú½áÒÔ¼°ÍøÕ¾½¨ÉèºÍ²Í¹Ýɱ³æÒ©Æ·£¨³ÂÀÏÓÑó¯òëÒ©£¬ÀÏÊóÒ©£¬ÂìÒÏ/°×ÒÏÒ©£¬ÎÃ×ÓÒ©£¬³ô³æÒ©£©µç»°£º352-328-3583ÍøÕ¾£ºwww.chenly.icoc.cn
Title: jj3/24/2012 6:44:11 PM
i really like the order online features which is new at chin chin.comis really fast and convenience service.so i do not need to put on hold when i call by phone.the food is really good . their delivery service only take 30minutes which is fantastic.really recommend this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Chin Chin3/24/2012 4:25:45 PM
Chin Chin is easily the best Chinese restaurant in the East Cobb area. The food is amazing and the people are extremely friendly. The delivery service is cheap and always on time. The waiters and waitresses are the best in Cobb County. Chin Chin offers the best Chinese food and quickest delivery possible in East Cobb with excellent service.
Title: Best delivery service3/24/2012 1:45:22 PM
Best chinese food in area...food still warm when i get delivery,taste wonderful i would recommend everybody!
Title: IM SOOOO MAD3/18/2013 7:47:59 PM
I order food from yall and they said it would be 45min..and then they called me back and said that the driver was having problems with their car and they would be there in 10min.. its been 30 plus min..i called back and no one answered because its closed!!! WOW
Title: ..................3/18/2013 7:29:35 PM
Im soo mad right now!!!! They called me and told me that the driver had problems with the car and he was going to be 10min.. but its now 30 min..and i called the back and no answer because its closed now!!!! Im heated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Excellent Authentic Chinese3/13/2016 6:25:35 PM
5 stars standards where quality, taste, and food freshness has exceeded all of my needs as a foodie. East Cobb Chin Chin is a perfect example of what "Excellent Authentic Chinese" should be in a dining experience.
Title: 2013-05-26T11:19:44.060-07:00
We took my husband's mother here for her 90th birthday dinner. I can't say enough good things about our experience. We enjoyed great service, excellent food and the staff was wonderful toward her. They even gave her a gift and a special dessert. This is the second time my husband and I have been there and will return again soon.
70 Results 4/7 <<1234567>>